2280 Opitz Boulevard, Suite 120, Woodbridge, Virginia 22191
Phone: (703) 670-3349 | Fax (703) 590-3199Request an Appointment
Directions to PROC
- Driving north on Interstate 95.
- From I-95 North, take Exit 156, Dale City and Rippon Landing.
- From the exit lane, take the Dale City exit. Go about ½ mile.
- At your second light, turn right onto Gideon Drive. Follow the blue hospital “H” sign.
- At the second light, turn right onto Opitz Blvd.
- At the fourth traffic light turn left into the Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center Campus, the Century Building will be onyour right
- Driving south on Interstate 95.
- From I-95 South, take Exit 156 marked Dale City/ Rt. 784 West/Rippon Landing.
- After exiting, bear right and follow signs to Potomac Mills Mall and the blue hospital “H” signs. Stay right when the road splits and go right at the yield sign.
- Make next right at the Best Western Hotel onto Town Center Rd/Potomac Mills Rd.
- At second light make a right onto Opitz Blvd.
- Go to third light and make left hand turn into Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center campus, the Century Building will be on your right
- Driving from Manassas on Prince William Parkway
- Take Prince William Parkway / VA-3000E until you reach Smoketown Rd. Smoketown Road becomes Opitz Blvd.
- Stay on Opitz Blvd, past Potomac Mills Mall and over I-95.
- At the second traffic light turn left onto Potomac Hospital campus.
- Center continue up the hill. The Century Building will be on your right.
Potomac Radiation Oncology Center, a service of Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center and Inova Health System provides convenient, comprehensive radiation therapy to the growing population of Prince William and its surrounding counties.
Our freestanding center is located in the Centure Medical Building on the SNVMC Hospital campus in Woodbridge, Va. You can count on the expert care of a team led by a board-certified radiation oncologist, licensed radiation therapists, oncology nurse, social worker and dietician.
Precision Equipment and Treatment Planning and Delivery
Our state of the art technology includes a Varian Trilogy linear accelerator and GE 590 CT Scanner.
- Varian Eclipse Treatment Planning
- IMRT Rapid Arc
- Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Prostate Brachytherapy
- Xoft IORT for Breast
- Medical Director: Board certified radiation oncologist with more than 28 years of experience in the treatment of cancer patients.
- Physicians: All board certified or eligible in radiation oncology.
- Full time Medical Physicist and Dosimetrist
- Clinical Manager with 26 years experience with Treatment and management.
- Registered Nurses: all board certified in radiation oncology.
- Radiation Therapists: licensed to perform the daily radiation treatments and simulations
- Support staff: Registered dietician and social worker.
The center is conveniently located on the first floor of the Century Building, right at the entrance to the Sentara Northern Virginia Medical campus. Ample parking is available.
Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
The center has a 24 –hour emergency service after 5pm Monday through Friday and throughout the weekend. Call 703-776-3158 and ask for the radiation oncologist on call.